Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update on "One The Project" Interview

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral. - Antoine De Saint-Exupery

A quick techie note. We have juiced up the presentation a bit for those who need to be mobile.

Check out our audio feed. Sounds cool, except with some of my photo captions it runs together, and you do need to see the visual text to note the web links. However, if you do an ipod, it also feeds the text.

Bingo! We had our first missed connection on One. Dotted the i's and crossed the t's but failed to engage for an interview, so we are rescheduling - current date stands at April 16th. Ward Powers was traveling and couldn't reach us.

However, I caught the movie on-line. Great connection! And we gave a bit of an overview ... saved my questions because they involve a few specific pieces of the quirky content.

Even better news - the brownies are fab with ice cream.

I whipped up a batch before Sandy came over yesterday and threw in a few chunks of Ghirardelli choc. chips.

When I fill in at the station for Jeanne Ashley, I don't get to make brownies - or pie, or cake, or anything really fun while I'm there. Such are the perks of pod/talkcasting!

And if you have not - there's still time to check out One to ask Ward some questions when he joins us.

No comments: