Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Brush with Great Toons




Okay - one day I really will have an interview with Revilo.

Today was not that day.

This time, he even made a point to set aside the time to call and gave me back up numbers.

- Numbers I noted in a safe place - never to be seen again.

He called the wrong number and could not have taken my call if I had tried. And Sandy, who has been practicing her cartooning because she wanted to quiz him and compare notes, was AWOL.


Bummed because she thought she blew it, I told her not to worry; apparently God and Oliver had trumped me. HOWEVER, I got pictures.

So maybe I can't tell but I can show ----
















Now buy the book
so we'll all be on the same page!



...my cameo...wooo hoo! (Thank you!)

P. S.
The interview is rescheduled
for July 16th.
And Sandy owes me a Lemon Meringue Pie.

I win!

Somewhere the Cartoon God is smiling.

No comments: