Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mc catch up....ahhhh

If a poet is anybody, he is somebody to whom things made matter very little - somebody who is obsessed by Making. - e. e. cummings

Okay - I've got a laundry list of stuff to update and am slammed with voice work - including a 92 slide web-course (script) - so you will have to wait for the update on Nancy and Joe McMoneagle.... both are AWESOME ... (Sandy's TAKE is Fabulous...she called that interview and met them last year. She "stretches the stars" in more ways than one...)

The only downside is my fickle digital phone created a wonky sound level on me...No worries: Everyone else is fabulous.


That said, I ran it by Dave at Talk Shoe (who might be up for a future guest segment) and my cell offers the best connection, so Revilo (tomorrow 7/2) should resolve that annoying level issue.

Coming soon - the July Newsletter. Anything you want me to add.. comment, suggestion, feedback.... Let me know and I will see what I can do.

Dinner with Sandy :) Lemon Meringue Pie... 5 MMMMM's.

My recap of dinner and Sandy's ART is also in the works... SURPRISE Sandy. She is a bit shy with a mic but enormously talented and has a wonderful insight. It is no accident that we connected.

And the miracle of Life is: Life is a Miracle.... Enjoy yours with every breath! Don't let the parade pass you by. The time is NOW!

No comments: