Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Reality Shifting with Cynthia Sue Larson - Quantum Living

Churchill, Winston S. - Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on. - Quoted in: Irving Klotz, Bending perception, a book review, Nature, 1996, Volume 379, p 412 (1).

My favorite thing about broadcasting and talkcasting is the opportunity to connect with extraordinary people and inspired thinking. Guest Cynthia Sue Larson gave us a great interview and food for thought about how reality may be less solid than it appears.

Rather than everything running on a fluid and single line, might there be pockets of reality? Do we shift in and out as we go about our day's events? Her recent newsletter offers an example of a shift in reality.

[TV Turned Off By Itself - DonnaKingston Ontario, Canada: I mentioned before in a reply to John when we were talking about Chaos and all of that, how I somehow changed the programming on the TV without touching it...or a remote. Well, the same thing just happened. My youngest just left for school, and I was reading this LOA thingy on the computer. He had left the TV on this really annoying kid channel. I didn't want to stop reading, but the TV was so annoying. I was contemplating getting up and turning the thing off when I had a random thought of "it's so annoying, I wish it would just go away" and the TV completely shut off.

Note from Cynthia: I just adore your stories about your reality shift control of your TV set... they are awesome! This is the sort of thing that once people know it CAN happen, it becomes more likely that others can experience it. Just as we are better able to get those perfect parking spaces once we realize it's possible to get them... or warp time while driving so we always arrive on time... or have enough gas to make it to the next station even though technically we're running on vapors.... And this is the kind of reality shift that can fire people up to realizing they can reality shift control their TVs (and radios), too!]

There is a difference between this type of event and a paranormal event. I have experienced both. To me, reality shifting seems to be a form of conscious manifestation.

At the time of our interview, I had my own amazing experience with a reality shift and share that in the talk with Cynthia. Since then, I have been more aware of vehicles that appear and vanish and working on shifting time to avoid being late. It is unexplainable, but when I am in the zone, it works.

Find out more about Cynthia and consider what you might be able to shift in your "reality." Subscribe to her newsletter.

No comments: