Monday, October 13, 2008

Book it!

I was a peripheral visionary. I could see the future, but only way off to the side. Steven Wright

Heads up on a great book program. Check out the quickie interview with the PR guy from blurb.com. What I don't mention while tossing out the numbers for the cost of my self-published book, is the minimum order requirement. Editing and the other incidentals also added to the bill. Blurb is an excellent program that creates a book from Blog, photos, recipes, etc. starting at $12.95.

The abilty to lift a blog into the content and add photos is wonderful. So I do tend to glow about it rather than interview... But I like the product and want to promote it. For an example, see the book coming out from Before I die I want to... Those two projects are a perfect marriage.

We're adding short interviews into the mix. I can't always coordinate schedules with Sandy and this gives me an opportunity to include more content so we're adding more variety to the mix.

No comments: