Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stars - and a short film - also named "Stars"

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?'

Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
- Marianne Williamson - Used by Nelson Mandela in his 1994 inaugural speech

Yesterday was a wonderful day for interviews. For me, it was hard to stick to the book by Dr. Betty Kovacs because there is just so much MORE information beyond that to explore. She has an excellent web site. Sandy also shared an experience that tied into our topic in a beautiful way.

The Miracle of Death details Betty's fascinating life challenge of awakening to a larger metaphysical truth through experiencing, in an increasingly awakened state, the deaths of those closest to her. It offers an excellent starting point to connect the dots and examine the interdimensional bonds we share with the significant players in our daily lives... and beyond.

Channel Blossom Goodchild and I had our times in sync -- no matter what the clock showed. :)We were in the right place to connect. And the audio line from her is one of the clearest phone connections we have experienced for a talk shoe project. It felt like we were in the same room.
She has calmly weathered the October 14th, UFO no-show storm and is gracefully charging on.

As a channel, I appreciate the need to stay true to the letter of the message regardless of the outcome. The results are not always what we prefer and can certainly put a dent in the ego. But any authentic connection requires one to walk on and let the "truth" of the message and whatever drama it inspires, reveal itself in perfect time. Keep up on the blog.

Enjoy the interviews and wherever life takes you from there. Here is a short film with a very sweet message. Stars.

4 comments:

Mark said...

I love the excerpt from Mandela's speech for it is so very wise and true. Thanks for sharing this as well as all that you provide.

wendy said...

Thank you very much for commenting. Best wishes to you.

Tracy said...

I'm a newer listener to your show and have been enjoying them very much. Interesting guests and great topics! That being said, I have to share the confusion I felt when listening to your interview with Blossom Goodchild....It was interesting and I listened to the whole thing, however for the 2nd half of the show I felt completely in the dark. For those not familiar with her, like me, you gave no background info to this "event" you were talking about. From what I could gather, she predicted something that didn't come to pass as expected but you didn't tell your listeners the story - just assumed we all knew what you were talking about! I'll be checking out her website now to see if I can piece together the puzzle that you offered in the show, but just wanted to let you know that I was a bit lost without the background story. I apologize if you did give it and I missed it... was in bumper to bumper traffic at the time so I think I heard the whole show! I do enjoy your show. Keep up the good work!

wendy said...

Hey Tracy!

My bad! Thanks for listening - and commenting. I wanted to keep the focus more on her and less on the UFO encounter she predicted -- she had been given a lot of grief for 1/predicting it and 2/being wrong. I wanted her to share more insight about her channeling process rather than feel a need to defend or set up a background... So I accidentally neglected the basic set up info. Sorry!! I got carried away. Glad you checked out her site. I think she's legit and want to encourage her to pursue her contact and share what she finds.

I'll remember to offer better set ups. Best wishes!