Monday, January 26, 2009

Celebrating 100 Posts! Eat Cake!!

The miracles of the church seem to me to rest not so much upon faces or voices or healing power coming suddenly near to us from afar off, but upon our perceptions being made finer, so that for a moment our eyes can see and our ears can hear what is there about us always. - Willa Cather

The amazing places I go and people I am so fortunate to connect with via the Internet makes all the time (years) I had to step back to learn what I was doing as an Intuitive worthwhile. During that time of disconnect from the daily grind, the Internet evolved and opportunities exploded. I dabbled there as well.

The wonder of the nightlight engagement shifted my world view and I became driven to explore the why of it, while at the same time, I also became much more inner focused and connected.

When I emerged to share that gift of light, my broadcast arena was in the midst of total collapse and overhaul and still is. Career opportunities in Talk Radio steadily evaporated as the Syndication Behemoth devoured all in sight on the live and local landscape. However, I had already taken a detour and found a new avenue to travel, the Talkcast. So here we are.

The interview with Helene Hadsell is a great reminder that 84 is a worthy achievement and an indicator that one who owns that number also embodies a wealth of life stories that have been meticulously assembled and catalogued and are available to any who would only ask. Oh, the places she's been.

Had to double book --- March 4. Ray Dodd at 1pm (cst) and New Edge Owner Tim Miejan at 3pm. I like the combo.

A vision quest inspired Brad Myers of Lone Eagle Ranch to transform his life and incorportate don Miguel Ruiz's Four Agreements into lessons learned through working with Horses. Truly Unique and very honoring of Horses as the gifted teachers that they are. Brad listed Ray as a mentor - so an interview was a natural follow up. I am still working on the Chronicle piece and going through trying to catch all the places I misspelled Brad's name!! and !

I recently connected with a guy whose work I have admired over the past year or so after seeing he's now on YouTube. Nic Askew and I are working on an upcoming date. There are alot of other bookings listed and I am short on space here so please read the details in the information blurbs on Talk Shoe.

For me, this has been an amazing start to what I have no doubt will be an extraordinary year. And I have yet to really talk about my Nightlights. ;)

No comments: