Friday, February 27, 2009

Guy Finley's latest book and a big Thank You!

I am so honored and thankful. When I first discovered Guy Finley's little treasure in a friend's book collection, I had no idea there would ever be a moment like this. I knew I would love to interview him but my life at the time was topsy turvy and radio was upside down.

Time passed and I began to reinvent how I viewed myself and my opportunities as a result of my life shift and change of direction. Talk/podcasting offered a venue to reconnect with those I had developed ties with in my former radio arena and to forge new ties.

And as a result of the life shift, I could freely pursue the topics I liked without fear of being overruled, outvoted or derailed by disinterested others. It is an amazing about face.

After a couple of engaging interviews with Inspirational author/speaker/motivator Guy Finley, I accepted an invitation to submit a recommendation for his newest book. The book is not big enough for much of a list of endorsements but the website is...and the highlight for me is that my little blurb made the cut. Better news: it's yet another wonderful creation from Guy.

[Guy Finley's beautiful new gift book and perennial calendar based on his international bestseller, The Secret of Letting Go. This graceful little gift book and perennial calendar features 365 life-changing insights into the art of letting go, and includes 100 inspiring photos of Mother Nature. ]

I am on the list of Expert Endorsements... right at the very bottom...on the second page...above the link to read an excerpt from his book. I am the hidden dessert. ;) and Guy is a treasure!

"Guy Finley has the ability to illuminate with insight the mind's darkest corner. If it does not brighten with the first reading, read it again, let it sit and know the light will come." - Wendy Garrett, radio host, author of Talking to Nightlights

The Book: Letting Go...a little bit at a time.

1 comment:

Wendy Garrett said...

And the link to one of the interview

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/audioPop.jsp?episodeId=226410&cmd=apop