Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Shift - Only LOVE is real

I am ONE in you - the truth - the way and the light... God of all ... All of God. We are god and god is all... we are ONE... Aloha!!

Grow Old with Me... John Lennon

A quick note: I have had a dramatic shift and reawakening in my life and had no time to really connect.

I am living a dream with a love of many lifetimes who finally got my spirit/soul/heart to recognize the link and drop the facade of what I knew and who I had created to get me to this next phase... I am so incredibly grateful for his presence in my life and the opportunity to live a dream I had thought might be something reserved for a future connection. I am given a love story to share and to live... love and laugh... and the life I always wanted is now unfolding like the lotus blossom..

"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made. Our times are in his hand who saith, 'A whole I planned, youth shows but half; Trust God: See all, nor be afraid!'” - Robert Browning


A new day has dawned ... Many Irish Blessings to you and yours. Thank you to God and St. Patrick... ;) Aloha!

No comments: