Monday, April 20, 2009

Conscious Awakening to Love and Light

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here I am in the midst of a rapid metamorphosis as I shift my life projects to include a wonderful soul partner with whom I have found an entirely new frame of reference from within which I can incorporate a larger collection and assortment of my creative endeavors.

I am so fortunate to have reconnected with a friend I met long ago and find that we actually have more in common than I ever dreamed... As such, I am rediscovering my joy in art.

Thank you for forgiving the less frequent posts. I can assure you my life is entirely more balanced as a result and I do have more than enough content to add.. in due time. Blessings on your path.

*The vid is from (KnightsIntent/Living on Love) a member of the Conscious Living group on Ning. Excellent.

**Also - a post on the science of gratitude and the benefits of expressing appreciation and feeling appreciated in turn. The entire energetic form responds... much like a flower to light. Imagine that. :)

No comments: