Thursday, April 2, 2009

Inspired Sites and the Arielle Ford Interview

To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved. - George MacDonald

Sometimes I gather sites to peruse later and then end up totally rearranging my day to revisit them…because I end up spending more time investigating and exploring than I manage to account for. So be it. It’s all learning. I find these sites help me to shift gears from rat race to human race.

1 - Spiritual Cinema Circle - Food for Thought (*Arielle is part of this too.)
2 - Interlude Retreat - Virtual Retreat
3 - Spirituality and Practice - Resources for Spiritual Journeys

Check our excellent interview with *Arielle Ford, author of The Soulmate Secret. Sound too good to be true? When you realize you are the creator of your reality you will determine nothing is too good to be true. It's up to you and how much effort you wish to invest in your "create ability."

We even managed to dodge the bubble of the April Fool's crowd... ;)

No comments: