Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trust the Flow of Manifestation

*Let the Beauty we love be what we do... There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi -

Patience is a virtue. As such, it requires practice and persistence to learn. The best direction I can offer when times appear to be rough and there is no light on the horizon - stay solid in who you are. If you have done your homework and you are grounded in your faith, all that you have put into play is coming in.

Your opportunity in the lack of visible output while you are focused on manifesting your reality is to make a course correction or to practice patience. There are two very likely possibilities for the lag time. One is that you need more time to cook to refine your product. The second is that those who will assist you are not yet in place. Either way - you eventually benefit from the end result.

As I see it, during the downtime I can fret, stew, and create a knot I will have to work to undo, or I can work on projects I set aside at the time I became consumed with finishing this one until I get the call to move forward. Fretting causes wrinkles. ; ) I opt to trust it is time to finish a few projects I set aside and practice patience.

I can watch the pot boil and waste valuable energy and effort or I can enjoy life and living and allow all that is to support my growth process. I am learning. And so it goes.

Three side-benefits of downtime…while you are waiting for your light at the end of the tunnel…

1. Refresh your manifesting skills with Shakti Gawain
2. Refresh your coping skills with Patience
3. Refresh your belief in Trust And the wildcard: PLAY


The End is Near, an email fav:
A local priest and pastor stood by the side of the road holding up a sign that said, “The End is Near. Turn back now before it is too late!”

They planned to hold up the sign to each passing car.

“Leave us alone you religious nuts!” yelled the driver as he sped by.

From around the curve they heard a big splash.

“Do you think,” said one clergy to the other, “we should just put up a sign that says, 'Bridge Out'?"

Links:
*The Heavens Rejoice
Livestrong
Jackson Pollack

**Also published on www.Examiner.com

Julie Cox is on deck for an interview tomorrow- AboutFacereading.com. Find out what your face says about you. Join us at 3 pm. central time for Conscious Living on www.Talkshoe.com - Show #11638

No comments: