Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Conscious Living Guest Update and Show Notes



“Let mystery have its place in you; do not be always turning up your whole soil with the ploughshare of self-examination, but leave a little fallow corner in your heart ready for any seed the winds may bring...”

- Henri Frederic Amiel

- It's amazing - the wonderful things that can arrive upon the winds of change...

While several more are in the works, I do have confirmations on these guests and their information is up on the Conscious Living site on Talkshoe.com. Show number 11638.


James Rollins - The Doomsday Key - 06/02/2009 012:00 PM EDT

Guy Finley is back! Letting Go -06/03/2009 03:00 PM EDT

Laura Alden Kamm, Medical Intuitive - Same date as above 04:00 PM EDT

Before I Die I want to... Nicole and KS - 06/10/2009 04:00 PM EDT 30 min

David Baker - Medium + Sheriff's Deputy background = twist. - 6/17/2009 04:00PM EDT


My own work as an intuitive continues to shift and change. I work by word of mouth and let that drive the clients I see. Recently, I have begun to help a farrier with some of his cases. He called after hearing about information I had provided for a few of his clients.

It was nice to know the results were positive. :)

The jack-in-the-box explosion of metaphysical events I have been through since March has been too fantastic for words... And I thought my view of reality was already bent beyond bending -- nope. Consciousness twists, turns, shifts and countless more energetic awareness dynamics I had not fathomed are staring at me head on while others are peering at me from around the corner! Whew!

Only now have I caught my breath enough to begin to share some of what I have experienced - but most of it is simply too incredible for words. It defies logic and NO description does it justice so I will allow the impact to color my world as I continue to explore the wonderful gifts I have been given through the process of channeling and the ever-unfolding connection with the nightlight energy...


*A quick note on Sandy - she is incredibly talented as an artist - and a gifted storyteller. I love reading her blog posts....but she warned me that she is now ready to retreat from the show circuit.

My schedule change allows me to add more interviews, mix in a wide variety of topics and work varied hours. So I'll be flying solo host from this point on. It was great to include Sandy and nice to make a new friend... :) (who cooks excellent Cinn. rolls!!!)

Buy her stuff!! Ask her to show you what she has done. Click on her blog site on the sidebar or here. She is working on one more guest for July and then she's off to create more art and stories!! And the show rolls on.... :)

No comments: