Monday, July 13, 2009

Talking to Animal Communicator - Nancy Kaiser


When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe. - John Muir

Nice to see science validating what pet lovers have known for a long time:

1 - Cats know how to get their human's attention and have a special purr for that purpose.

2 - Dogs understand hand signals as well as Todlers.

And anyone who becomes fluent in the language of animals can tell you - your pet knows more about you than you might be aware. Sometimes they'll surprise you by revealing a kernel or two that you thought was under the radar.

Tune in Thursday at 11 am central time to catch the session with Animal Communicator Nancy Kaiser on Conscious Living. Here's a brief bit on Nancy from a post on a pet site:

"What began as a passion to talk to animals led to the discovery of other healing talents. Whenever I uncovered hidden abilities, animals that needed those skills found me. It was the Universe saying that I was on the right track.

I was my biggest skeptic and needed physical proof that what I was doing was actually bringing about change. I trust animals. They’re always honest, so I believed what I saw. They showed me that I was affecting positive behavioral changes. Not only was I able to communicate with them, but also offer healing modalities that allowed them to live happier lives among humans. I don’t need any kind of proof anymore.

Years ago during one of my consultations, I was told that companion animals came into existence to answer our souls’ cries for help. The earth plane is difficult to navigate. Our animals are here to help us succeed. I’d always felt like my animals were taking more care of me than I was of them. This insight was my confirmation."

Nancy's book takes you through her process of healing from some of life's challenges as she shifts her focus to a new path. The story offers insight into her choices and the wonderful benefits that came about as she faced her fears, followed her heart and grew into her life role.

No comments: