Thursday, August 27, 2009

Going with the flow - Manifesting Life

Your mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. -
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. -

As I have shifted to incorporate more of the metaphysical topics on Conscious Living, the downloads have continued to increase.

It would seem there is a growing interest in conscious manifestation. I don't have plans at this time to make a connection with Esther and Jerry Hicks but I do know many people who meet to share and discuss their views on the subjects presented. They have a keen interest in their information and have found it helpful in addressing difficult issues in a more productive and empowering way.

_ For over 20 years, Esther has translated blocks of thought from "Non-Physical Source Energy" - which she also identifies as her "Inner Being" or "Soul" - and who refer to themselves in the plural as "Abraham" (no relation to the Biblical figure). _

I identify with her approach but I do call what I do channeling and I have a visible counterpart with the electrical display through the nightlight. My non-physical source prefers to be called "Energy" - the group term is "Messengers of Light".

Whatever the process of connection is called - it allows us to get results that put us in touch with higher guidance.

Here is Esther on Going with the flow -- 2007


Esther & Jerry Hicks are the authors of numerous books based on the Teachings of Abraham and their latest book, "Money and The Law of Attraction", reached #1 on the New York Times bestseller list.

No comments: