Monday, October 26, 2009

Updates on guests

Check the Talkshoe (www.talkshoe.com) site - show number 11638 - for the most current Conscious Living guest line-up. I have had to switch a few dates around to meet schedules and make sure I have the information and confirmations ahead of time.

UPS seems to have my location in the Twilight Zone -- hmmmm... so we punt and go with the press release rather than the book.... but I really do like to read the book first. :)

Adding more content on my other blogsites and negotiating some new writing opportunities. I would like to provide more content volume but am limited to working when I can. But I am still expanding my art projects (www.wendyscoffeehouseart.com). I need a break from the words to help keep me focused.

Looking forward to interviewing Tori Hartman about her amazing color cards... see you soon.

No comments: