Friday, May 21, 2010

Swinging Dog- and telling tails... or tales... animal insight

"Strongheart forced me to realize I was primarily responsible for whatever happened in our relationship, and that responsibility lay - not so much in what I said or did, but in what I was really up to mentally." ` Kinship with All Life, J. Allen Boone




When you take the time to learn how to connect, animals have some wonderful insight to share.

[Throughout my communication experiences, animals have told me that during their life they have certain tasks or jobs that they need to accomplish. Most of our animals feel very strongly about this work and many times it involves the people that are part of their family. On more than one occasion I’ve had an animal tell me how fortunate they are to be with a particular family because this allows them to do their work.] Read more --

We'll be checking in with Animal Communicator Denise Zak on an upcoming show -- more info here.

Also check out Nancy Kaiser on Petsense.com

No comments: