Friday, August 13, 2010

What is holding you back? Rethink that. It might be Who ...

~ I will not leave a corner of my consciousness covered up, but saturate myself with the strange and extraordinary new conditions of this life, and it will all refine itself into poetry later on. - Isaac Rosenberg 

The hours in the day are too few for me to cram all the living I want into them. All the inspiring people I would love to interview take up pages of names. So I do what I can to connect with those I am able and point and direct to those I am simply inspired by. We are surrounded by extraordinary people and opportunities in this lifetime - awakening to that opens the door to miracles, magic and wonder... not necessarily in that order.

Nick Vujicic was born minus a few things we take for granted. The struggles he underwent to integrate his faith into his reality were tremendous. Now, he is a tremendous influence over others who might be tempted to undervalue what he would have given anything to have been born with. After seeing Nick, you might agree with me: He whole is far beyond the sum of the parts.

His message - rather than crying or pining for what is not - celebrate and cherish all that IS! Some things happen that do not make sense nor can we be expected to make sense of them. We are more than what we think and even what we CAN think. The first step toward healing - mind, body and soul is the ability to say: ... YES to life!  (smile )

Now a message from Nick. Enjoy!



Find out more about Nick: here.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: