Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Angels in America - the illuminating Lorna Byrne interview

"When hearts listen, angels sing." - Unknown

Conscious Living Guest Lorna Byrne feels a compelling need to focus on America to spread her message. She says we play a pivotal role in her journey. 
 
In her newsletter, Lorna says: “The angels say it is important that the message of hope in Angels in My Hair reaches the American people in the same way as it has done in so many other nations. That’s why the angels are asking me to spend so much time and energy on America. I am working very hard on this and lots of people are listening to their angels and coming in and offering help. If you can help by spreading the word to people you know in America, then the angels ask you to play a part to by spreading the word.” 

What do we cover in the interview? We talk Angels, soul and spirit. When I focus and intuitively ask permission to address her view of animals, Gracie (my dog) comes into the room, toy in tow, to remind me she has an interest in this as well.
Lorna says she doesn't see animals having a soul but they do have a spirit. To me, that suggests an equal plane, as all is one in spirit – and it raises more questions. But a half an hour interview doesn't allow me time to explore everything when I want to let her open a window to her world for those who might be hearing her for the first time. We leave a few things unexplored.

Lorna says it became very clear as she grew older why the angels instructed her to keep quiet about her experience and the fact that she could see and talk to them. It seems there might be a connection to that here.

Off mic -- When I asked Lorna if there was a tie in to 2012, she paused and said, “I am working as hard as I can.” We left it at that. As my call was dropped prior to the point of asking that question, I take it as a gentle hint the angels are not yet ready to address 2012 but that doesn't mean they aren't working overtime preparing for it.

Timing – we are works in progress. Wherever we are and whatever is front and center in the outer world of our lives, our time is NOW. Lorna is simply asking that we remember we are not alone. Each and every one has a guardian angel ready to assist. My role: sharing messages from people like Lorna – adding light to life. That's what the nightlights are all about. 

Lorna Byrne will be in New York December 3rd for a speaking event and interviews at a place she feels is very important for others to learn about - The New York Open Center.
 

From Lorna's Newsletter:
"I know that this centre is of great help to the people of New York – it’s like a beacon of light. The light has been turned on and gradually it will be turned up and will shine out over the whole of New York. This place is an important sanctuary for New Yorkers and the angels tell me that it’s important that more people know about it.”

Share this link to details about her event

A quick interview with Lorna highlights her story ---

 

No comments: