Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh, the Places You'll Go! Claude Swanson

~ Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. ~ Dr. Seuss

This interview touches on my world reality. For people like me - who have this incredible metaphysical/altered state view - as part of our experience of being, Dr. Swanson has done the math.

I enjoy his extensive and meticulous research and documenting of scientific information that helps me to see where my reality matches with a concrete blueprint and where I might better define the missing elements. Some of my reality is still beyond defining but knowing others like me are here to assist in bringing more information to the table helps inspire me to continue sharing the magic and wonder in the hope that others benefit.


Educated as a physicist at MIT and Princeton University, he worked at the MIT Science Teaching Center, Brookhaven National Laboratory and at Virginia cyclotron in the summer. He did his Senior thesis research under Nobel Prize winner Steven Weinberg. At Princeton, he received the National Science Foundation Fellowship and Putnam Fellowship. His Ph.D. thesis at Princeton was done in the "Gravity Group," which focuses on experimental cosmology and astronomy, and was headed by Nobel laureate Robert Dicke.

Swanson has pursued investigations into "unconventional physics." From his bio - "Paranormal phenomena, which have now been proven in the laboratory in many cases, offer a window into the deeper universe, the mysteries of consciousness, and unlock new forces and principles which conventional science has only begun to glimpse."

And for me, a mere glimpse from the science end of the spectrum is not enough to validate my reality. Science requires volumes of data and - the tricky part - the ability to replicate events to create a reliable and/or consistent output.

I strive to manifest results that can be validated - if only for myself. A fabulous challenge and a wonder-filled opportunity. I live in a magical space.As do we all.

Oh, the places we'll go.

*Listen to the Conscious Living interview with Claude Swanson on Empower Radio.

A brief interview with Claude Swanson on Conscious Media Network
Claude Swanson addresses remote viewing - the destruction of Pompeii.

No comments: