Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Sound of Healing - Stewart Pearce

~ Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.  ~ Robert Frost

If there were more hours in the day, I would find more people to interview ... We are surrounded by the most extraordinary talent, people who are gifted in ways that we are just now learning to understand and appreciate.

The problem is the bounty resembles a never-ending desert bar. There are too many to sample all at once and each is a delight unto itself. Why continue adding to the list and searching for more resources to share? Because we connect to different bits of information in different ways. If I keep adding and offering more unique persons of interest, unique insights into ways of being there might be a message that fills a void that no other has yet to manage ... And that quest is endless.

That said, thank you for sharing and exploring beyond what I deliver with the initial introduction. What to share today?

Stewart Pearce is the most recent interview on Conscious Living (Empower Radio). Author of The Alchemy of Voice, his latest works are The Heart's Note and an oracle deck called Angels of Atlantis.

When I first began working with oracle decks, I was guided to a certain deck. I was still learning about my own intuitive gifts and questioning whether I had selected the correct one. I got my answer when I opened the deck and found my specific signator card had a double. The deck had one extra card. It happened to be the one chosen to represent me at that time. It was my first deck of Angel cards.

Opening Stewart's cards felt very much like that time, knowing there was a hidden connection and a reason for engaging with this information at this time The deck is beautiful, the messages are positive and directed at empowering one to activate a healing energy for whatever issue is in focus. How does it work? The person who uses the cards determines that.  

Stewart's specialty is voice work and that begins with the breath. When you hear his voice, listen to the resonance and the vibration.



People who have chosen to elevate their own essence to a higher vibration have the ability to effortlessly lift another if that other is in sync and open to being elevated. It happens. I can't explain it. He teaches but the student is still required to show up and do the work.


Today's chosen card represents the Angel Metatron. The message is Wisdom. For me, this card represents a message to share if you are reading this passage and relates to what the two of us are doing in this encounter. We are sharing our trust in the inner knowing of how to be at the right place at the right time.

Trust you are given a special gift in knowing what, how, who, why, when, where to find all that you require in this lifetime. Remember - you are the only one who can unlock your code. The beauty of this gift. Your treasures are ready to be discoverd when you are ready to find them.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: