Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF - Endings are beginnings... and betweens....

Healing through Laughter --John Cleese walks you through this...



Whenever I am out of touch with my joy, I find things to make me laugh and joy comes bubbling back.

Had to laugh when we started the show Wednesday. This was the official debut of the live, one hour, open phone opportunity ... and ... we recorded. ;)

The joy of working with mediums and such is that the electronic aspect of the show is not as reliable as one would like to believe. However, NEXT week we are going to try it again.

No matter that it didn't go live, the show was still an hour. It gave me more time to focus on the guest as well. Check out Medium Hollister Rand talking about her book, I'm Not Dead, I'm Different - what kids in spirit can teach us about living on Conscious Living at Empower Radio.

A bit of behind the scenes on this. Brent (the chief orchestrator of all of this) says he asked the engineers what happened. They had no explanation. My producer in the studio, Matt, says he and the intern watched the readings flutuate wildly for a few minutes but nothing affected the quality of the recording as it was in progress.

Welcome to my wonderful world where the unexplained enjoys chiming in to remind us: We don't have all the answers but that doesn't stop us from going on with the show!

Love life and Laugh! - wendy

No comments: