Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blue orbs .. and Pelicans

I smiled when I saw this post today in my Facebook newsfeed. A prompt and a reminder things are exactly as they need to be. All is in perfect union. It was a picture with a message --

["Have you ever seen a bright blue flash or a blue spark? Sometimes they're very small and last a split second . . . and sometimes they're as big as a large bubble and can last 1-2 seconds. Whenever you see this, it's an angel sending you a blessing." - Denise Linn]

Yes, I have seen blue flashes, sparks and orbs. Beyond that, I get blue sparks, white sparks, red sparks, yellow, green, indigo -- circles, ovals, oblongs, mist, fog, and lavender, purple, blue orbs. She mentions photo enhancements. None of my orbs or sparks require enhancement. I know it as the language of light but I am not fluent in decoding it as of yet.

We were out taking photos and I showed Andy how I could remove the orbs that kept getting in the photos. Orbs have been becoming more prominent in my photos and, indeed, some are caused by lens flare but others are a unique energy signature and speak their own language, given my thoughts and what I am doing at that time.

Sometimes, I will be guided to take a picture in a certain area or at a special angle and when I follow that direction, I get unexpected and unintended results. So, whatever the "explanation" might be, I would not have taken the photo without a little help from my "friends"...

Even though the nightlight energy is a daily encounter, it is not a thing that I have a simple explanation for .. and that has been the problem -- thinking I need to have an explanation. I don't. It is.

I just share more of my experiences and guidance that comes from this way of living and being with the light and let that be the explanation.

Much of the story and the insight from my energy friend(s) is directed at helping or encouraging one to get out of his or her comfort zone. It suggests there is a great deal to be learned in following your own hunches and intuitions and that learning is what we do when we blaze our own trail rather than take off in search of the perfect recipe or the well-worn path.

The recipe is what we create as we live. Each must fashion his own.

Today, I was sharing pictures we had taken over the last few days as we drove through the countryside, admiring the riot of fall color. We reminisced about life, death, transitions, and the passing of a very special friend.

Signs were there. The owl had been a constant presence in the last few weeks. Electrical synchronicities compounded during his passing. The coffeemaker went on strike. We cleaned it. The back porch light went out. We changed it. The stove light went out today. We changed it too.

Timing worked a special magic. Among the things he told me in passing, "flying was easier without a physical form," and all flowed in concert to allow subsequent messages to play out.

I was elated when the blimp appeared on the way to the funeral and saw it as a sign but thought a photo opportunity had been missed.

Wrong. The blimp crossed our path again and -- as we stopped at a light -- it flew directly overhead.

Messages were relayed and information given for those who needed affirmation and release.

Pelicans were the honorary messenger and this post is about the Pelicans, an amazing bird deemed clumsy on land but full of extraordinary grace when in flight.

A sighting was noted in the area and significant to those who knew the man who transitioned. He is in spirit but I feel him very much present in the goings on and intentionally creating a way to connect with those who can tune him in.

We talked about their fortuitous Pelican sighting yesterday, the day after the funeral, as we took an impromptu trip to Truman Lake and ventured down to the swim beach, closed now for the season.

There, on the water, two Pelicans swam. We trekked up the beach and another group flew out from among the trees.

But the special surprise was in one of the first photos I took after getting out of the car. A beautiful double blue orb.

I get by with a little help from my "friends" ...

Given his new flight wings, an old friend is demonstrating his ability to deliver messages using any and all the means at hand.

Sometimes the best information can be conveyed in the simple act of saying "Hi"  .. outside the convention of forms. The hidden code in the message: Two


 
 Love, live and laugh!


Pelican Spirit Messenger --
Pelican teaches
you how not to be overcome by your troubles,
but rather to rise above them.

Pelican energy -- Pelicans know how to adapt to the conditions in which they live. Despite their large size, they are deceptively light. This makes them buoyant and they float effortlessly on the water. And although, they may, at times, have trouble taking off from the water’s surface, they persevere, not allowing themselves to get bogged down in the water. (symbolically, water = emotions)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: