Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Encounters with Ghosts .. and Star People

"It is suggested those who believe in ghosts aren't playing with a full deck. I prefer the viewpoint that those who believe in ghosts have access to a larger deck. Eventually, science will figure out how to locate it." - Wendy Garrett - Paranormal Examiner  

-- Got another chance to talk ghost stories with Jim Harold last week (listen to the interview). When he launched his show in 2009, he had no idea it would take off the way it has. He found out that people love to share their stories. (I couldn't read enough as a kid, Fate Magazine was my favorite!)

Once again, his newest book is hard to put down. Lots of variety! True Ghost Stories: Jim Harold's Campfire 2. Good news - he's working on book number three.

-- One of the events I have enjoyed being part of for the past few years is Ghost Tales of Weston at the Main Street Galleria in Weston, Missouri. My review from 2009.

Weston has a very colorful history with no lack of ghosts running about. The Galleria has a few of their own and the stories of the evening will give plenty of examples of unsuspecting locals and tourists alike who have had a change of mind after a personal encounter.

-- Like this one - [We even had our own brush with the unexplained while we were there. Scott and I joked about the haunted desk behind me and we turned around to study it. I turned back to the table to talk to him and then looked back at the desk again. The desk chair had moved. I was sure it was sitting in a different position than it had been a moment ago. I asked Scott and when he looked at the desk his eyes got big and he agreed the chair was in a different position.]

Details on the event - they have three dinner shows this month. I'll be there on the 19th.

More ghost stories - Ohio Woman believes she has proof of ghosts 

-- Ghosts are the headliners of the moment but here's one of my interview highlights in November: Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, author of Encounters with Star People.

Brief Bio - Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University, has dedicated her life and career to working with indigenous populations. Here's a preview if you haven't heard her before. --


Ghost stories, ET stories, Supernatural, Paranormal. If you have a story, by now
you should have a good idea you are not alone. I would love to share some stories here.

Post it in the comments or send me an email - lite4one at aol.com.
We don't have to wait for Jim's next book. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: