Monday, November 18, 2013

The Afterlife, Poltergeists and Science

*Excerpted from - "Are Poltergeists Real?" - Michael Tymn's Blog on White Crow Books  - ["There has to be another level of reality and another dimension of space involved. That’s what makes people uncomfortable and go to the lengths that they do to deny the evidence. (I like making scientists uncomfortable).”] - British Researcher, Guy Lyon Playfair, says ...YES... poltergeists are real.

Having been given a redirect by my guides to keep writing, I wondered where to pick up. The ghost encounter in Texas, brought it all back to center.

Short story version here to bring you up to speed. First, a recap: Guides and the Nightlight energy are not the same but they do have in common the form in which they reside. The guides and the Energy are non-corporeal.


The death of Andy's stepfather recently triggered a chain of events. I had an immediate overwhelm in regard to passing along certain pieces of information to the relatives. Some refer to this type of info glut as a "download". For me, it feels like embracing a different consciousness to allow the mind and the heart to become more receptive and, subsequently, an expansion of awareness.

Words tumbled out and I passed them on. Emotional connections with this are intense: sorrow, euphoria, freedom, recognition, love, compassion, and peace.

We visited Texas after his death. The building we stay in has ghosts - like a full house of army buddies - but I have no names for them. They gave me lots of images and a few dreams. One constant we experienced in that building was music. Barely audible, it could never be tracked to a physical source. This time, the music was gone. Interesting thing, one of his requests when he departed was to listen to his music. His music library is still intact as are the messages meant to be conveyed through the sounds.

The ghost encounter happened because I was open to connect and didn't count on an interloper. This ghost appeared to me in the dream from the other side of a huge auditorium. I saw a male figure without details. I felt my body inflate as something entered from inside my solar plexus area. I knew exactly what it was and was already waking myself up as I heard the moaning start. The ghost was trying to enter me. Having had this experience once before and learning afterward the culprit was a man who committed suicide in the house we lived in, I knew to shut it out ASAP.

In both of these instances, it has been about getting my attention so that the "ghost" can get help to move on. No bad, no possession, no spooky hi-jinx. But it is serious. The "ghost" is acting with deliberate and determined energy to influence and initiate contact/communication with those who might be able to assist. Without a doubt, the first time it happens is very disconcerting but it helped this time to know how to respond. 

The ghost later inserted himself in a dream and appeared to be about 30 something and Hispanic. His last memory was of the bar up the street from the house. After I connected the dots, Andy and I helped to send him on. 

During this time, I picked up some books to pass along: Ultimate Journey/Robert Monroe and Reunions/Raymond Moody and Paul Perry. The material echos some of what I have experienced in the deaths of those with whom I have been close and is yet another prompt to continue on this path.

I say "path" and have to note how brilliantly it showcases non-specificity. I am required to sense this trail with my heart and understand that part of the journey requires sharing my personal encounters and advocating the work of others in this area.

A promising area of focus coming to light in the Paranormal arena is the "shared death experience". Dr. Raymond Moody and Paul Perry explain more about their work on that in this video.




Becki Hawkins, a retired nurse who spent most of her career in Oncology and Hospice, now writes about those experiences and shared an incredible shared death experience from a family about their Father, an Alzheimer's patient who told them about the young woman who came to visit him. His daughter/their sister died and they had no idea how to break the news to him. He broke it to them instead.
 
*Tymm wrote the blog post and interviewed the author of the book, This House Is Haunted.
Guy Lyon Playfair researched the Enfield Poltergeist. First published in 1980, the book has been recently updated and republished by White Crow Books.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: