Sunday, December 29, 2013

Metaphysics in the real world

Steam spirals up from the mangled car hood. A few threads rise slowly toward the garage ceiling while others catch the breeze and waft out into the open air. My ears are ringing.

I can describe for you the view from the driver's seat in the car on the third floor of the parking garage. Facing north, the outer wall on my right features a decorative cutout pattern in the cement facade. There is also a cement parking curb on the right side at about tire level.

The wall on my left side has the same exterior cutout facade but the curb barrier is steel and a bit higher, approximately engine level. I crash-landed in the middle, between the two walls, smashed into the cement support beam and very happy in that moment because that was what prevented my skyward launch from the building.

Moments earlier, I had turned the wheel to enter the parking space and had my foot on the accelerator to ease into the spot when the car suddenly roared forward in a rapid acceleration and rammed into the pillar. Dazed in disbelief and astonishment, I sat there for a moment, contemplating the extent of the damage. What the heck happened? 

Change is in the wind...
Prepare to take a quantum leap forward.
In retrospect, the guides spoon fed me some clues. Over the past few months, they had repeatedly given me phrases suggesting an upcoming event that I was not quite sure how to relate.

Even though the information I am given is often personal, it can also be applied or correlated to actions and events on a larger scale.

The words: "You are ready but you are not prepared."
And the reverse.
"You are prepared but you are not ready."

In addition, since September,  I have experienced three very distinct events of reality shifting that I can highlight here.

- The first involved a health issue. I had been watching a small nodule on my upper chest for several months. More of a vanity issue, the pea-sized lump could be seen when I wore a v-neck collar or summer shirts.

Not quite sure what it was, I thought it might simply be a clogged pore. No. There was no visible sign of a pore or an opening of any kind.

The solid, round, white bump, just beneath the surface, had been with me long enough for me to remember noticing I had bruised the skin around it in one of my attempts to eradicate the thing before going out into the sun.

Finally, this fall, I showed Andy and told him I wanted it removed. I didn't know what caused it or how it could be removed without cutting into the skin. With that thought, I decided that would be my next step. Then, it vanished. No bruise, no scar, no trace. That's one.

- Sitting in the break room, eating holiday popcorn, I decided to get one last sample and reached into the can in the same place I had found the caramel flavor minutes before. I was also writing and listening as the guides were giving me information on time shifts and paying attention. They said it helped to be grounded or clues could be missed. I wrote it down and reached for the popcorn. It was the wrong flavor. What?

I stood up to look at the can and my stomach tensed. The can had done a quarter counterclockwise turn and the flavors were now in a new arrangement. I saw no movement and had been in that position the entire time. That's two.

- Getting ready for work, I was given the phrase, "time keeps on slipping into the future" - yeah, it's a song lyric. It was a clue. The next three times I happened to look at the clock the time had jumped forward. Even so, I wasn't late. It simply advanced and noted a different time. I was impressed and curious but what was the point? That's three.

No matter how personal our events might seem, each is representative of actions and trends on a larger plane. We simply get an up close and personal look to keep tabs and know the greater process that is unfolding. Hopefully, in so doing, we can understand the energy dynamic of the situation and avoid unnecessary stress or panic.

All is changing as we shift into a realm of greater connectivity and awareness. Thoughts are things. We have arrived at a space/state/point of consciousness evolution that we can see/witness reality becoming more fluid and actively engage new abilities to manage that awareness.

What does it mean? We are conscious creators. The manifest world is calling us to own that power and use it wisely. What we are is not what we have been, it is MORE and beyond our wildest knowing. Right now, just how much MORE is what we are encountering.

This week, I will find out the damage on the vehicle. I googled and discovered it is one on a long listed noted for rapid acceleration issues. Lawsuits are pending.

Why me? Could this have been prevented? Did I bring it on?

I asked the guides, concerned that my thinking process could have been misdirected or that I must have done something wrong to be given such a frightening wake-up call. They gave me a new perspective to consider in their reply.

The guides said that I was "the safest choice to drive the vehicle" because of my tendency to park in front of support beams. I had to laugh. So many metaphors at play there.

Bottom line: My quirk helped keep a dangerous time bomb at bay until the perfect moment for release presented itself. Not only did that quirk save my life, it kept others from being in harm's way.

Interesting how Divine energy works its own way. My encounters continue to reveal to me that there is something extraordinary going on here. We are not alone and there are unknown others who assist for reasons we may never understand other than to offer - all has a purpose for being.

I say "Thank you, God and All-that-Is" for this amazing journey. I look, listen, grow and learn -- and reaffirm my faith in a higher power...and my Nightlights.
  

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: